Child Support & Court Fees

Child Support Payments

If you are ordered to pay child support, maintenance, or property settlement payments through the Clerk of District Court, you may bring your payment to our office or mail your payment to Clerk of District Court c/o Paige Trautwein at 205 Bedford Street. Suite D in Hamilton, MT 59840. 
This office accepts cash, money orders, cashier's checks, or debit/credit cards.  We cannot accept personal checks.  You can make your payment by phone when using a personal debit or credit card by calling 375-6711 or 375-6712. .

Court Fines & Fees

If you owe Court fines and/or fees through the Clerk of District Court office, you may bring your payment to our office in the Courthouse or mail your payment to Clerk of District Court c/o Paige Trautwein at 205 Bedford Street, Suite D in Hamilton, MT 59840. All payments must be cash, money order, cashier's check, or debit/credit card.  We cannot accept personal checks. 
If you chose to mail your payment and would like a payment receipt, you must include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.