Subdivisions & Exemptions
Preliminary Plat Decisions
- SD 2021-02, AP of Lot28, Block 3, Sunnyside Orchards_PPD_SIGNED
- Sunnyside Orchards No.4, Block 20, Lot 8 Preliminary Plat Decision_SIGNE...
- Lot 32 Florence Orchard Homes PPD
- Lot 10 of Mountain Park Estates PPD Final Signed
- SD 2021-13, AP of AP585_PPD_SIGNED
- SD 2021-01 PPD Signed
- Elk Ridge 1 Signed PPD
- Elk Ridge 2 Signed PPD
- SD2021-18 Heritage Estates PPD_SIGNED
- SD 2021-05, AP of Lot 1 of AP556450, Lombardy Acres No. 3_PPD_SIGNED
- Element Review Checklist- 09-23-2016
- Sufficiency Review Checklist- 09-23-2016
- Fillable PDF Citizen Complaint Form (Subdiv -Zoning-Floodplain Revised 7-10-15)
- Fillable PDF Utility Availabilty Certification (Revised 7-10-15)
- Fillable Subdivision Pre-Application Conference Form (Revised 7-1-15)
- Subdivision Application Form FILLABLE (Revised 6-20-16)
- Subdivision Variance Application
Please be advised that all applications for subdivision exemptions must include a Subdivision Guarantee or Title Report dated no earlier than January 01, 2000. The Subdivision Guarantee or Title Report documents include (but is not limited to) a current legal description of the property, current vesting, all filed easements, recorded liens, covenants, deed restrictions and zoning for the property (ies) involved. For details on this amendment, please contact the Planning Department.
The Montana Subdivision and Platting Act allows for certain divisions or reconfigurations of land to be exempted from the subdivision process.